In 1997, ACT set up an umbrella Public Liability insurance and Volunteer Workers Personal Accident cover for amateur theatre. In 2000 we added a 'Money' policy.

The scheme has helped amateur theatre companies in all States and Territories in Australia save thousands of dollars over the years.

In order for you to take out any of these insurance policies, your group, if based in NSW, ACT, SA, or NT, must be a financial member of the Association of Community Theatre. Groups based in QLD, VIC, TAS, or WA must be a member of Music Theatre Victoria, Victoria Theatre Guild, ACT Qld, ITA WA or if not one of these, must be a member of this Association.

ACT Membership Form

Presidents Letter to Insurance Purchasers

Insurance Cover for 2017 (details & explanations)

Policy Costs, Conditions and Application Form

Aon Risk ServicesFinancial Services Guide

Aon Public Liability Policy Wording

Chubb Insurance Limited VWPA Policy Wording

2017 Money Policy Wording


For any problems during download please contact Martin Mitchell This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or call 02 4328 5633

Additional information